Sr. 3D Artist
We are looking for a talented and experienced 3D Artist to help us on our quest to pioneer immersive gaming for everyone. 3D artists are well rounded artists with some direct experience in the industry and are eager to learn and grow.
- Will lead the 3D art team in creating high quality assets
- Mentor the team and genuinely enjoys working with others
- Ability to handle 3D game projects either triple A or non-triple A with at least 6 years experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a lead artist
- Collaborate with production to ensure schedules and plans meet business and project needs both with internal teams and outsource vendors.
- Ability to effectively direct and delegate to the leads and the team
- Ability to visually solve problems
- Must have strong communication skills
- Excellent ability to art direct multiple art disciplines.
- Highly capable in leading the team / project
- Well experienced in using Zbrush, Substance Painter and Maya
- Manage a wide range of personnel issues across multiple disciplines, including career development, recruitment, conflict resolution, and communication breakdown.
- Extensive knowledge of all areas of the art pipeline – concept, model, texture, UI, rigging, animation, vfx, and 2D / 3D game art assets