Lead Software Quality Assurance Officer
The QA Lead establishes metrics, mentors team members and manages outside resources, as well as developing test programs. ... Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Develop and lead the app development testing process, resources, programming, projects and documentation.
- Develop departmental policies and standard operating procedures, as needed, to effectively execute the principles and responsibilities of software quality assurance.
- Responsible for the selection and development of people, resources, and budgets necessary to perform the functions of software/game quality assurance.
- Responsible for assuring that output from the software/game development process includes adequate identification and interpretation of product requirements, such as a) traceability requirements, b) test requirements, c) usability, etc.
- Ensure appropriate scheduling of software/game quality resources/personnel to projects.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Assist in generation of use cases to ensure that all functional requirements of a system are captured during the product design phase.
- Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Maintain effective communication with the project engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Conduct compatibility tests with various mobile devices.
- Formulate and design software/game systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science or information technology, or equivalent education and work experience.
- 5 years of related work experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- Knowledge of national and international standards
- Strong leadership, communication and management skills.
- Self-starter, highly organized; Works well with all functional levels in the organization; Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills; high level of business management and facilitation skill; capability to resolve complex problems with minimum confusion, frustration, and inconveniences for all parties concerned.
- Customer focused; Action-Oriented; Building Team Spirit; Self Development; Creativity & Innovation; Problem Solving; Ethics & Values
- Planning; Aggressiveness; Commitment; Closure; Listening; Response to Change; Task Completion; Decisiveness; Influence; Communications