We are looking for an experienced Brand manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Perform regular market research studies to gather important brand data.
- Develop custom brand management plans for each product and submit update summaries on brand exposure to management each month.
- Lead the brand evaluation process, seeking internal and external resources.
- Establish and manage timelines, monitor all projects and lead the greater cross-functional team to deliver on all assigned projects.
- Maintain contact with vendors and distributor to get critical input on how product design and implementation can be improved.
- Work closely with several advertising agencies to manage brand marketing campaigns,
- Oversee the development and execution of campaigns.
- Assist with various aspects of the day-to-day management of brand
- Competitive research and benchmark performance against its key competitors.
- Meet and work directly with stakeholders to gather project requirements, shape initiatives, define scope.
- Collect and analyze business needs and translate into clear requirements for the development teams.
- Evaluate the impact, performance and outcome of business requirements.
- Manage and control change requests in relation to existing project plans.
- Work with the Test Specialist to ensure documented acceptance criteria are testable.
- Participate on interesting projects and innovations that help company grow.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in brand or product management
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and report presentation abilities
- Strong creativity and analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Preferably came at least form one of the following industry:
- Fast-Movement Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Network Broadcasting
- Studio/ Art Studio