Social Media Specialist
The Social Media Specialist will be charged with managing a number of client’s social media profiles and executing the marketing strategy. The successful candidate will develop and maintain but not limited to blogs, video feeds, trending social networking sites and resource centers. The candidate will be responsible for providing the customers with comprehensive analytics, data presentations, and resource management reports. This candidate will have a demonstrated history of working in a fast-paced environment while delivering multiple projects on schedule, on budget and with no errors.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, messaging and audience identification
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English and Filipino
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations or any related field.