The Multimedia Producer is responsible to produce and oversee both digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs. He/She should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, text and layout techniques/ principles. He/She should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures, video, product packaging and various marketing collateral, delivering high quality designs and videos on time.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations, infographics, video and marketing collateral
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Proven work experience as a Multimedia Artist
- Portfolio of completed design and video projects
- Hands-on experience and proficiency with image and video editing software, like Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, AfterEffects and Premiere etc.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team